Monday, August 27, 2018

Pepperidge Farm Top Sliced Hot Dog Buns

These buns are fine. I actually like the top cut these have better than the standard side cut, because then they don't rip in half and they're easier to eat. I only got these because they were literally the only hot dog buns in my grocery store I wasn't allergic to, though. As I looked through the ingredients of bun after bun, on a Sunday night to avoid the crowds, a man said to me "HARD TO DECIDE, HUH?" and I wanted to punch him, but I didn't, I said "ha ha, yeah. :)". Anyway, these fit the bill. There's 8 per pack, which again, makes absolutely no sense considering the 10-hot dog norm, but whatever. They're a good size and taste fine, nothing special or amazing though. They don't break and they don't kill me. I'm a fan.


Overall
Cost: 5/10 (3.50$)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment