Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Just Crack An Egg - All American Scramble

This is OK, but I'm not wild about the bacon bits, so I like it less than the other flavors. Again, the cooking/"prep" process is super quick and fun, and even though it looked a little wet after cooking, I'm pretty sure that was just the cheese. I like the potato and egg, but the bacon is, well, bacon bits, so it's salty and chewy but not in a fresh and delicious way. The cheese is pretty sharp, which I don't particularly love either. How about American cheese, ham, potatoes, and peppers? Huh? Huh? Maybe a veg too??? n.b. I recently saw a mysterious facebook ad about egg bowls at Dunkin donuts with spinach in them, which would basically be the best thing in the whole world, so I might never get around to trying the other JCAE flavors, but we'll see. Anyway, this is still a quick and protein-rich snackem.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment