Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Annie's Snack Mix - Original

This was on super sale at my grocery store (1.44$!) so I got it. Then tonight I saw that mice(?) got into my food storage, eating over 100$ of food [RIP reviews for meat sticks, chips, cereal, coffee, water, cookies, and more]. But this box appeared unscathed. Eventually my hunger outweighed my ratphobia, so I gave it a try. This basically tastes like Chex Mix as far as the seasoning goes. The pretzels and two kinds of bunny all taste exactly the same. The buttery sticks are a little bit, well, buttery, in isolation, but not that different either. Apparently, what I've garnered from online reviews is that there was a previous version of this mix which didn't say "original" on it, that didn't have the garlic-rye-salty seasoning but was just plain. People seemed to like it much more, although that sounds a little boring to me. Anyway, since this was on sale, maybe they're returning to the original pre-original! Stay tuned. I probably won't get this unless it's on sale, although I do like annie's shapes and organicness and general nut free-ness.

Overall
Cost: 8/10
Taste: 7/10
Mice found in box: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment