Thursday, August 9, 2018

Poland Spring Sparkling Water - Raspberry Lime

I got a coupon for this that I totally forgot I'd signed up for months before. How exciting! A free 8-pack of calorie-innocent (to steal a phrase from La Croix) beverage! I picked raspberry lime because those are two solid flavors and it sounded more fun than just lemon-lime. I think it was a good pick! Honestly the flavor almost seems like it would be sweet, like a Fanta or something, but of course it's not sweet at all. I guess that means it's good. This stuff is also super fizzy - way more than La Croix is. At first I thought it was too much fizz, but it's super refreshing and fun to drink. More exciting than water yet presumably as healthy. Nice.


Overall
Cost: 5/10 (About 3.50 - which is OK but like, water is free)
Taste: 7/10



No comments:

Post a Comment