Monday, March 18, 2024

Uno Stromboli - Italian Style Meat

Life's such a rollercoaster, man. I woke up with a tight and painful throat, which would normally make me panic, but I didn't eat anything (since I was asleep) and therefore I guess I just have tonsilitis. My throat is Huge though. And I have a weird sour taste in my mouth. I even stopped taking my PPI cause I was like "maybe it's slowly suffocating me". So yeah, having a normal one. Anyway, I saw this was on sale the other day and saw the ingredients didn't have any soy protein, so I bought it excitedly. Now that it's time to eat it, I see one of the meats is mortadella! mort is right, della, because there's usually nuts in that. And the UNO allergy menu for their resto indicates Nut. But it's, like, the law to indicate nuts on store foods. And this is like, not indicating nuts. But I'm also already feeling like I'm suffocating. But I'm also, hungry. So I decided to go through with cooking it and anxiously eating it. What I did as a happy middle ground (lol) was to not eat all the non-roni meats. So I'm double safe! The meats are all roni-size circles anyway, which was a little weird. But easy to avoid. It was mostly (good, buttery) crust and light cheese anyway, so it was no great loss. The ronis taste like ronis. I thought this was surprisingly good, actually, and didn't make me itchier than I was to begin with. Maybe I'd get a non-mortadella flavor in the future!

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment