Monday, March 25, 2024

DeLallo Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce

At this point, my DeLallo allergy phobia is extremely overblown. This is a pasta sauce with no allergens listed, and no reason to think there'd be an issue!! But the combo of past labelling confusion, my neighbor playing the flute during workday hours while I'm trying to work, and my epic 7-day+ sore throat is surely adding to increase my high-strung-ness. Anyhoo. This smells good and has no sugar added. It actually smells cheesy to me, but I think the pure pasta sauces always do. One downside is that the jar is very hard to open, and the lid is too thick to get a can opener around it. I really hurt myself opening this, lol. Otherwise, it's fine. I only got one (very large) mushroom piece in my first serving, and the rest is a very smooth puree texture. Mostly tastes like tomato. Kind of acidic, nothing bad there but not my favorite of all time (even with the anxiety aside, I think). 

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment