Friday, March 29, 2024

Stouffer's Baked White Mac & Cheese

This was on sale, which is why I bought it, but it also raises the question of WHY it was on sale -- not expired, so maybe it's discontinued? Gross? Dangerous? We may never know. The reviews for this are decent, and indeed, the taste is just fine. Noodle and cheese is a typically foolproof combo. But it made me randomly nervously itchy, even though the ingredos are fine and in the end I was fine. The smell is just very "cream based frozen meal (tuna?)" vibes, I guess? Anyway. The taste is mostly creamy and bready, but not particularly cheesy, which is a disappointment. Also a little dry. Tastes OK, but for the calos, I'd rather have the regular mac and cheese (especially with brocco!).

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment