Saturday, March 2, 2024

2022 Seilon Organic Cabernet Sauvignon

Hey! There's a sale on wine! No wait... it's just a Seilon wine...

Ha ha. Just having a little fun, blog fans. This was a classy looking bottle, like a lady's stationary. The insides were similarly unique. Thick like hawaiian punch. It gets a little more typical/acidic after you swallow. I think I liked it, but it did surprise me. 


I also made the paired Spanish meatballs (eventually), even though I wasn't that excited about meatballs as I've made them before. These were pretty manageable and healthy, though, especially because I used turkey as the meat. The only downside was I wasn't sure the turkey was fully cooked, because of all the paprika and cayenne redding it up! It's been about 12 hours so hopefully I avoided food poisoning, but stay tuned. Anyway, they were spicy and tomatoey and tasty. Nice.

Overall
Cost: 5/10 [17$]
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment