Saturday, March 16, 2024

2021 Richard Bruno Clarksburg Pinot Noir

This is another "nakedwines" exclusive. Not so exclusive, I guess, since I got it too! But I actually find that reassuring, because it's transparent and therefore if they put in a secret nut, they'd probably indicate that somehow. Anyway, it was a pretty sweet flavor for a pinot noir, and also almost fizzy or otherwise tingle-inducing. But I have no fear! There's a little tangy cranberry vibe too. The thickness is just right. I like it but somehow I don't love it. Maybe it's because I can't make duck breasts since my store doesn't sell 'em, so there's no food to pair. Maybe it's because it tastes like summer nights drinking with friends, which I don't have anymore (both NPs). Ah well. We still have spring nights posting in blog!

Overall
Cost: 5/10 [17$]
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment