Thursday, March 21, 2024

Herr's Creamy Ranch & Habenero Potato Chips

I know I swore off Herr's in my last review because of their blanket "everything is a may contain for everything" policy (which they are too cowardly to actually put on the package!!!!!!!). However this was the only new-to-me product in the one functioning vending machine at my job. It's slim pickings, folks. And the label reads as safe so it's probably fine, but I don't like that I bought it. Next time I'll have more conviction. Anyway, ignoring my label annoyance, these are solid chips. They really do have a good amount of spice to them, which I like because it covers up the ranch flavor underneath. The main notes are "burning" and a little "weird cream". Perhaps "pepper". No cheese, which is rare for a spicy chip. Would I rather have a safe jalepeno chip? Definitely. If you want to feel like you're on fire and maybe dying a little, these are your chipmen. 

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment