Monday, March 4, 2024

Taco Bell Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla Kit

This has horrible reviews online, but I was really hoping that's because it's 7 dollars for 4 tortillas and 2 small sauce packets, and not because it tastes horrible. I like a TB quesadilla, so I went for it!

I baked two chicken breasts and assembled per the instructions on the box. The cheese sauce kinda weirded me out because I never assumed they use a cheese sauce at TB, but heck, maybe they do. I was very exact about the instructions, and it came out.... pretty good. The appearance and amount of ingredients and everything was solid, but in the parts where there was Just Cheese Sauce or Just Chipotle Sauce, I didn't like those parts. If it was a good mix of all, it tasted pretty close to the real thing, but not exactly. But pretty close if you're willing to believe. At the same time, I could just make a quesadilla on my own and it would probably be also tasty and not have 2 weird sauces in it. So, fun to try but would not buy again!

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment