Saturday, September 29, 2018

Kellogg's Froot Loops

I'm not sure why I have the inclination to call this "Kellogg's Froot Loops" instead of just Froot Loops, but I guess it's the result of a lot of commercials I watched as a kiddo. Like Post Raisin Bran. Anyway, look at that spelling of Fruit, what a lark!

So this is a solid sweet kids cereal that's really held up over the years. A lot of my childhood favorite cereals have either been discontinued (Marshmallow Alpha Bits, Berry Berry Kix, Rice Krispie Treats Cereal) or changed a lot (Trix), but Froot Loops are just as I remember them. They have a good crispiness level and don't sog up too quickly. The taste is sweet, bright, and fruity. I'm sure they aren't very healthy, but you can tell that from the front of the box. A nice safe choice on vacation at hotels, too!

Overall
Cost: 6/10 [3$]
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment