Friday, September 14, 2018

The Better Chip - Jalepeño & Cilantro

These are tortilla chips! Or corn chips, in any case. They're square, which is very cool, but they're still corn chips, which is an inferior chip. Anyway, they are good for corn chips. The squares are nice and dense/thick, so they don't break easily. They also have a nice spicy jalepeno flavor, and the aftertaste is pleasant too. The seasoning would be good in any taco-like environment. I also realized that I've had chips from this brand before (and liked them), they've changed their packaging so I didn't notice! A tasty and spicy snack, probably good for dipping, but not as tasty as a potato chip, perhaps. I can't speak to the health factor - they don't seem that healthful, but they say "the better chip", so maybe they are and I'm just dumb.


Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment