Friday, September 7, 2018

Red Baron - Cheese Trio Pizza


I live alone so I can actually use the oven now! It won't set off the smoke alarms! :O

OK, OK. I got this because it was on sale and the picture intrigued me. Turns out I made a pretty good pick! Cooking is standard, like 16 min in the oven, but even out of the box you can see there's a decent amount of different cheeses on top. Looks promising. The taste is good, obviously not as good as non-frozen pizza, but definitely better than most of the Digiornos or whatever else I've had in the past. The sauce is unobjectionable, not sweet or weird or anything like that; the crust is crunchy enough although also not a standout, and the cheese is copious and pleasant, with herbs on top (oregano? basil? not sure, but they're nice). Overall not AMAZING, but nice, and I'd get it again.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 [4$]
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment