Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Fage Total - Mango (5%)

Mango is my favorite fruit, so something went wrong in the fruit to yogurt pipeline, because this is definitely not my favorite Fage. The yogurt part is still good and creamy (love that 5% life) and filling, which is great, but the mango part has a very odd texture - super thick and mealy and like something went wrong and I'm eating a moldy tree branch. Rather than goo with chunks it is just chunks. This would be OK, but the flavor is not great. It is tropical and strong, but it also recalls this bubble gum flavored medicine I had a lot as a kid (even though it doesn't taste like bubble gum here). Amoxicillin maybe? I did like the flavor of the medicine, but I wouldn't want to eat it as a yogurt compote, and I still don't. Maybe if you never had that medicine this would be better for you, but I bet you still wouldn't think it is especially good. Sad days.

Overall
Cost: 7/10 (1$)
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment