Sunday, September 9, 2018

Pop Secret 94% Fat Free Butter Popcorn

The good thing about popcorn - it's so convenient! The bad thing - it gets stuck in your teeth for days. Everything else is in-between. It's not super bad for you, but not really GOOD for you. It tastes decent, but not that decadent. It reminds me of my childhood, but it reminds me of my childhood. And so on. This brand is OK, I think I like it better than the store brand actually. The cook time is mad short (2 min?) and it doesn't burn. There's maybe 30 unpopped kernels; c'est la vie. The taste is pretty standard. A little butter flavor, but it isn't oily or greasy. Fairly salty. What you'd hope for in a lite butter version, I think. Also seems like slightly smaller bags than I've had in the past, which is good or means that I like it more, which is still good. So, a good pick I think.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment