Sunday, September 16, 2018

Newman's Own - Harvest Vegetable Thin & Crispy Pizza

Doesn't this guy make salad dressings? But whatever, I was in a pizza mood and I wanted one with veg on it. I'm not totally sure if mushroom and pepper really counts as veg, but it's the best I could do in the frozen pizza aisle. Plus, only 270 * 3 calories, which is decent for a pizza of this size. You know the crust will be thin, but I don't have any problem with that, since most frozen pizza crust is terrible. Anyway, this was solid! The mushrooms were a little watery, and it wasn't like, amazing, but I enjoyed it plenty and would definitely pick it up again. No weird meat feelings, sauce was minimal and unobtrusive, and cheese seemed decent. Nice.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment