Saturday, September 22, 2018

Michael Angelo's Chicken Parmigiana

My boyf said this lasts him 3 meals, but L O L because this is one meal for yours truly. It's 3 ~300cal servings, so maybe it would be good meal for 2 people. Anyway, this is supposed to be made in the oven, but from how it tasted (like a microwave meal) I feel like making it in the microwave would be exactly the same, but faster. The chicken patties are typical frozen chicken parm patties, not terrible but definitely a lot of "filler" in them too. Cheese on top is good. The noodles are too mushy and the sauce is fine. It's not great but it's worse than, like, Pat's. I dunno, maybe I'm just not a family size meal fan because I know I'll eat it all and that's a bad scene.


Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment