Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Campbell's Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle

This is in a very handy microwave container, and only takes 1 minute to heat up and only has 190 calories! I also thought it tasted pretty decent, there were a lot of noodles and chicken chunks and the carrots were nice, and of course the broth was comforting on my vaguely sore throat. So I was eating this and thinking "ah, I should get more of these". A good endorsement, right? But then, when I finished, I felt that itchy-lip allergy feeling, a tightness in my throat, and general weirdness. I think beyond it just being anxiety, I'm actually mildly allergic to this. I don't know why, or what it is - I always guess it's the soy protein, but I don't have trouble with other soy-containing foods nearly as much, so it's a bit of mystery. That said, I learned not to get this again, even though it seems otherwise good. So if you have allergies like me, be cautious - otherwise, go for it!

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste with fear: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment