Sunday, October 28, 2018

Chewy Sixlets Fruity Flavored Candies

I had no idea sixlets made a fruity version! That's fun, although the appeal of sixlets is really that they're like an allergy-friendly version of M&Ms (but not quite, since they're round and malty and not really the same at all). Anyway, a new candy is always fun. And these are so pretty, with shiny opaque coating. Unfortunately, I ate these in the middle of being sick, which meant that I couldn't taste them and also that eating so much sugar almost definitely made me get even sicker, whoops. So, I really don't know what these tasted like, although the different colors did seem to correspond to different flavors (and I think I liked red best). I thought the texture was good, they were very chewy and juicy, and the coating was a nice solid exterior that didn't melt or anything weird. They seemed very sweet, and I don't know if the flavor was weird or good. Since I've never ever seen these in a store, though, I don't think it really matters!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10 (?)
Intrigue: 8/10



No comments:

Post a Comment