Monday, October 8, 2018

DiGiorno Original Rising Crust - Supreme

Sorry, DiGiorno, this tastes nothing like delivery. Too puffy and not oily or spicy (garlic? red pepper anyone) enough. Also, each 1/6 slice is 330 calories?! What are we doing with this pizza, America. Thin crust from Dominos is cheaper, tastier, and healthier. Yikes. Anyway, this is very big, and the crust does indeed rise. It also has olives, which I hate, and onions, which I don't like on pizza, but I mean I guess I could get a different flavor. The roni and sausage are OK, they didn't make me ill, and the cheese and crust are very nondescript. The sauce is interesting - it's not like a typical pizza sauce, but it's almost TOO atypical. It's not too sweet, which is good, but it doesn't have much flavor in itself either. Like tomato-less tomato paste. I don't know, I want more spice and less rising crust I guess.

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 6/10 (It's still pizza)




No comments:

Post a Comment