Saturday, October 27, 2018

Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes

So, I've had the flu this week (still do, bleh) and when I ate this, I was at the apex of sickness (or at least I hope so) and therefore couldn't really taste them enough to give an accurate review. From what I could perceive, they were not amazing but they were fine. I still paired them with brocco and they were still suuuuper filling for the calories. I think I liked the original flavor better, although it's hard to tell what I really thought of these. I hate bleu cheese, so the fact that that is one of the included cheeses makes me nervous, although I couldn't tell it was included. But maybe if I had control of my senses I would have noticed and disliked it. Anyway, this company seems pretty cool - they have a lot of products, everything is cheap, and they have a nice website with allergy info and recipes and pictures. I'm on board.

Overall
Cost: 9/10
Taste: 6/10



No comments:

Post a Comment