Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Original Sixlets

A nut-free logo makes sixlets a likeable company, and the stupid little glasses caterpillar is also endearing to me. But honestly these don't taste that good to me ("I've had better"), even though I tragically don't have many other normal chocolate candy options (basically hershey-ettes at christmas). The reason these aren't great is that they're really malty. The orbs are cute, the candy coating is good, the size and everything is good, the only negative for me is the taste of the chocolate...which is a pretty big negative. It's really sweet, not creamy/milky, and very malty. Tastes like whoppers but with no crunchy bit. I appreciate that they kept the taste the same over the years, and I am vaguely nostalgic about them, but I still don't like them that much.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment