Thursday, January 18, 2018

Ozary One Bun Organic Wheat Sandwich Thins

I had to travel 200 miles to even find anything from this company, and when I got to the store on their product locator, this was the only Ozary product and it was in the freezer case. I was very predisposed to not like...whatever this is. Well, it's 6 thin wheat buns, kind of like English muffins. They don't need to be frozen, but they can be. They really are very thin, which I guess is healthy. I wasn't sure what to do with these, much like my tomato paste, so I used them for, that's right, mini oven pizzas. Split in half, add sauce and toppings, bake at 400F for 5-10 minutes. Pretty darn good. Crispy on the bottom but still a little english-muffin-like give on top, and a slightly sweet wheat flavor. Plus 3G of fiber! Not bad in the end, and might be tasty for little sandwiches too.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment