Saturday, January 13, 2018

Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Fudge Stripe Cake

You know how recipe blogs don't just give a recipe, they give tons of unwanted personal backstory? I feel like that's the way things are heading here. Get ready, food fans. Anyway, I was at my boyf's place for the weekend and I wanted cake because sometimes you want cake, right? So these are at the store and on sale. I really like the vanilla celebration one (woo) but bae likes chocolate things if he likes desserts at all. Luckily I think we both liked this pretty well! It has a sweet vanilla cake stripe in the middle, surrounded by two chocolate cake bits. Lots of chocolate frosting on top, but some more generic lighter frosting on the inside which is refreshing and moist. That's one of the best things about these cakes is that they're so moist! Anyway, it says it serves 8 but it really serves like 2-3 over a few days. Sweet but not too sweet. Lovely cake.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (3.50$ at Giant)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment