Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Dove Hearts - Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate Swirl

Dove chocolates are amazing because there's only a handful of them with nut warnings. Most of them are safe, tasty, AND they have cute little messages on the wrappers. How fun. These are special heart-shaped ones for Valentines, and they have a pretty swirl design on the inside. Ultimately, though, I like the original shape better for eating, and I would prefer either milk or dark chocolate on its own to this swirled version (to my surprise!). The taste of these is mostly dark chocolate anyway, so I guess that's a stronger flavor (or maybe there's more of it), but with a little milk chocolate which is more distracting than exciting. Oh well, worth a try. And still a tasty treat, just not my favorite version of Dove choco.

Overall
Cost: 5/10 (3-4$)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment