Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Good Thins - The Beet One (Balsamic Vinegar and Sea Salt)

I'm not a big beet fan, and that's an understatement. So thank goodness the first ingredient in these is potato and not beet. The texture is more like a potato crisp than a cracker, and they are thin with a nice crunch to them. They have a fun purple red color with black dust, which is very unique, and they aren't super duper high calorie, which is nice. The flavor, though, even though there's a good amount of potato and some nice tangy vinegar flavor, is certainly, unmistakably beet. Just straight red beet juice. Do you like this? Then you will like this chip. Do you hate this, as I do? Then you will think, I can get this down because it's not super strong and has a good crunch and I'm hungry but gee I sure wish it didn't taste like beet.


Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment