Monday, January 29, 2018

Ben & Jerry's Oat of this Swirled Ice Cream

So, there's really no such thing as a bad ice cream, especially from Ben and Jerry's. This obviously tastes good. It tastes like the sweet cream inside of those oatmeal cookie sandwiches, but with heavy notes of cinnamon and brown sugar, as well as some fudge flakes. For me, though, the brown sugar/cinnamon vibe is a little heavy, especially if you're looking to eat maybe more than one serving at a time ( ha ha, who would ever though, right?). It's also ultimately not chunky enough for my preference, which is one of the perks of Ben and Jerry's usually. So it's good and if you like that cinnamon sugar biscoff vibe, I bet you'll like this. But I'm more of a One Sweet World girl myself.


Overall
Cost: 5/10 (It was about 3.50 on sale)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment