Monday, January 1, 2018

Dragonfly Café

Happy New Year! I'm starting 2018 off with the flu, but at least I had a wonderful brunch at the Dragonfly Café! I love love love this place because the whole kitchen is nut-free. No peanuts, no tree nuts, but they still use egg/milk/wheat/milk so everything tastes good. When I discovered this place I was so happy. They have breakfast foods, omelette, sandwich, pancake, french toast, crepes, burgers, salads, mac and cheese, and more, probably. The service is good although maybe a little slow, but I actually like that. It's super chill. Today I got a custom omelette, with brie(!) brocco mushroom and ham. It was really good, actually, because the egg was thinner than most places, so it wasn't overwhelming. Also comes with rosemary breakfast potatoes (very nice) and toast (I accidentally got non-white, so I didn't eat it, but the white toast is good). I also got a cappuccino which was really good and had a cute cinnamon dragonfly in it. And then for dessert we split the chocolate banana crepes! I didn't think I would like it because of chocolate but it wasn't chocolate, it was crepes with banana filling and chocolate sauce on top and banana slices and some whipped cream. Basically it was freakin' great. I wish every day were New Years Day (props to them for being open, by the way).

Notre Dame crepes: I liked these even though they sounded super weird - apple, spinach, sausage, onion??? But there was mostly a lot of crepe, some goat cheese, and little tiny pieces of breakfast sausage (which were good!). I enjoyed it. 6/10

Chocolate mouse lava bomb egg thing: Ughhhhhh it made me feel bad inside and tasted like 'meh' 4/10.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 9/10

Q says: It's fine. The guy was nice. / I like it because you like it? My food was bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment