Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Chobani - Apple Cinnamon Blended Yogurt

To be honest, deep down I don't like yogurt that much. I just want to be a person who likes yogurt, so I buy it every now and then. Those bacteria are supposed to be good for you! Anyway, of all the yogurts, this is one of the tastiest in my opinion. It's not fruit-on-the-bottom style, so the whole yogurt is kind of a sweet vanilla cinnamon flavor. There are also a few tiny apple chunks in there, which are mostly on the bottom but still mixed throughout. I wouldn't say it's GREAT, but it's quite good and very filling and convenient for a late-night snack (as I am enjoying right now)! Also fairly soothing for a sick sore throat girl (as I am unenjoying right now..!)

Overall
Cost: 7/10 [usually 1$]
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment