Thursday, January 11, 2018

Fiesta Mexico

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! My favorite Mexican place. This is such a big restaurant, two floors and lots of different tables, and we never have to wait for a seat even though sometimes it is very crowded. The food, I think, is great, but even though the menu is expansive I've only ever ordered one thing since I like it so much. That's the fajita quesadilla with chicken (and rice). It is basically a chicken quesadilla with chunky fajita veggies in it. It is big and delicious. This is all you could want in a Mexican food. The rice is also very tasty, but it has peas in it which I pick out and eat recklessly. They also bring you chips and salsa, of course, and these are great as well. Watery salsa but in a good way. Unique flavor, not like a jar you'd get at the grocery.

I do change up my drink, and today I got the Strawberry Sangria, which was huge and super strong. And tasted like the berry parts of Berry Berry Kix cereal. So, it was good. A+.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (maybe 10-15$)
Taste: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment