Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Ronzoni SuperGreens Rotini Pasta

I'm always looking for ways to integrate more veg into my diet, especially if those ways include gorging on pasta. So this was quite a find! Unlike those tri-color rotini that seem like they might have some spinach/tomato inside them but really are mostly just colored that way, these are packed with green-veg-powder. I'm not sure if the powder form is quite as nutritious as fresh veg (I mean, probably not, right?) but there are more vitamins/fiber in the nutrition facts than you'd get with plain pasta, so I'm happy with it. The color is a shocking dark green, but the texture is exactly right. To be honest the taste IS a little different; more bitter and less...creamy? than regular. Especially if you eat one dry just to taste it, which I really do not recommend in this case. But when cooked they're pretty neutral, and with sauce on I struggle to notice a difference. Will definitely rebuy!

Overall
Cost: 7/10 (2$ instead of 1$ for regular, but it's worth it to me)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment