Sunday, January 7, 2018

Little America Hotel - The Coffee Shop

I'm traveling for a conference, and staying at the Little America in Salt Lake City. It's a nice hotel, but there aren't a ton of food options inside (or so I thought). One nice place is this restaurant called "the coffee shop", which is so much more than a coffee shop! It is also a breakfast, lunch and dinner sit down diner-style resto. The prices are reasonable (10-20$) and the portions are big. Sadly at lunch I only got a fruit cup (served in a glass, and very fresh and good variety, but for breakfast I tried both the southwestern omelette (with white toast, and potatoes), which was very good and uniquely a little bit Mexican, and the American, which is just eggs/toast/meat/potato. Also a coffee. These were all good and what I hoped for, and they were good about allergies. I would totally go here if I come back to Salt Lake, even if not staying in the hotel. It's also casual and not too snooty (but still nice).

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment