Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Uncle Dougie's Wicked Good Wing Marinade

I think "wicked good" might be a bit of an exaggeration, but then again, this was my first time making my own chicken wings, so I also learned that I don't love homemade chicken wings (or any chicken wings that aren't slathered in BBQ sauce). I followed the bottle instructions and let these marinate for about 30 minutes (it smelled very vinegary, like Easter!) and then cooked them for 1hr+ in the oven. First of all, that was way too long and they were burnt. Second of all, the marinade didn't leave much flavor behind, just a vague hot sauce/spicyness. I didn't like it one bit. And it didn't seem like it'd be tasty to pour more on top. I need BBQ sauce! This is for people who love basic plain chicken wings I think. :6



Overall
Cost: 4/10 (I used 1/3 of the bottle, which costs about 5-6$)
Taste: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment