Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Bottle Caps

I used to LOVE these as a kid, I think because they were so rare and also they came in small packages. Now I can easily buy a box with 13 servings in it for 1$. So cheap! But that means they aren't nearly as alluring, even though they are still a fun novelty. These are basically sweet-tarts, but in 5 soda flavors. The brown ones (cola and root beer) are my favorites, then cherry, then grape, then orange. They are a little softer than sweet tarts although I don't know if that's intentional or due to humidity, but I like it all the same. These are also not sour at all. They are very sweet and you should not eat too many at once. But in moderation they are a fun, good-tasting candy if you like fruit candy of this type.

Overall
Cost: 9/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment