Monday, May 28, 2018

Hershey's Kisses - Special Dark

I never questioned what makes these so "special" before, but they are a solid staple in my candy life. I picked up a bag of these for a party because they're nut-free (duh) and individually wrapped, plus the purple/dark-chocolate-ness is classier than the other kiss options. They aren't super fun, but they're dependable and respectable. I like the kiss shape, it's cute and just the right size for a tasty little snack. No fun phrases on the wrappers though. But these were a little cheaper than Dove bites, and although they aren't as creamy, they still taste like standard dark chocolate, and are smooth enough to melt in your mouth (eventually). Plus they aren't so good that I'd eat the whole bag at once, which is always good. A nice candy dish candy.


Overall
Cost: 5/10 (About 4$)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment