Friday, May 11, 2018

Fini Mini Kollisions

When I got these, they were already in the expiry month, and I waited a month to eat them, so a caveat is that these might have been rancid or something and maybe that's why I didn't love them! I've never seen candy like this before, which is fun. These were basically stuffed Twizzlers, but in lots of different colors, shapes, and sizes. The licorice outside came in various fruit flavors, and was thick and a nice supple texture. The insides were all a crumblier fruit paste glorp, and some of them were good, but some tasted really weird and "off" (thus my expiry concerns). I thought this was very unique but the taste was just "OK" (even for the best bits). I prefer the Fini sour tongues for sure!

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment