Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Naturalvert Original Crispy Granola

Hmm. No allergy statement, and I couldn't find much info about this company online. I see they also make a macadamia granola, so I'm a little anxious, but also hungry (and not dead yet). This is just plain granola, but rather than just oats, it has puffed rice in it too. It's fairly unique, because it makes the overall texture a little fluffier, which is fun. It's also not super sweet, since there's no mix-ins, just a light flavor of maple syrup, sugar, and salt (but just a little). The packaging is also nice - even though this is what looks like a single-serve bag, it has a ziplock closure, which I appreciate. I think if it weren't for the allergy fear, I might like this even more!


Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment