Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Milk & Cookies

Ice cream party! This is 140 calories per serving, aka ~600 calories per pint. Not terrible, about half of your usual B+J's pint really. However, you can taste the difference. Not in a bad/gross way, and I'm happy that the ingredients are normal, not sugar substitutes or anything, but the ice cream is less creamy, melts faster, and the mix-in cookie dough is good and in bigger clumps than normal, but has a way more mild flavor - no vanilla or egg taste or even chocolate chips, just like a generic cookie flavoring or some cap'n crunch cereal, eyes closed I wouldn't know. I still ate this, and if I were addicted to ice cream or something I'd get this more often, but if I'm going all in on ice cream I'll just get the real deal (or half baked froyo style).

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment