Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Progresso Vegetable Classics Hearty Penne in Chicken Broth

On my weekly perusal of the soup aisle, I found a new legume-free one! Holy wow! Sure, it's chicken noodle soup without the chicken, which sounds pretty boring, but I would love love love a safe chicken noodle soup. And this is safe! I ate it and didn't die! And my current horrible internal pain (IDEK guys) was not exacerbated by it, cause it's only like 150 calos and pretty mild stuff. Still it was filling to eat the whole can. So that's all lovely. Unfortunately, it tasted freakin' weird. Why? Apparently there's tomato powder in it. So it tastes like spaghettios but only a little bit and the rest like chicken noodle soup. That is very bad and not good for me. I abhor tomato soup. So, this was a bust and I wouldn't get it again. But I am grateful it exists! Just take out the tomato powder, guys! And also make one with chicken and no soy? xoxo

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment