Monday, February 19, 2024

DeLallo Vodka Sauce

On the website this is called "Vodka Sauce Square" and I truly have no idea why. They do make at least two other vodka sauces, but they aren't shape names. Also, unlike the pastas, the pasta sauces don't have the "nut free" etc logos on the website, and they do make nutty pestos, so I'm have a little freakout whenever I eat one of their pasta sauces (foolishly I bought three to go along with the curséd ladyfingers, which aren't updated yet). But I survived this one at least! And it does taste good; creamy like many vodka sauces and cheesy and tomatoey. There are small chunks of tomato and carrot which I like. I have no complaints, other than the shady allergy stuff -- I think other than the pastas, I won't buy any of their other branded things in the future because it's just too uncertain!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment