Friday, February 9, 2024

Cocoa Puffs Loaded Cereal

The back of this box is so weird -- it's like "living cereal rich" and "tell us how you live cereal rich" and what does it mean, living cereal rich!?!? I guess if anyone's doing it, I am, because I have a hell of a lot of cereals. Cereal rich and milk poor. Anyway, the cereal itself is also weird. The texture and stuff is similar to the cinnamon toast crunch one, but with no cinnamon flavor. I guess there's a vague chocolatey flavor, but even that is subtle? And then the filling is vanilla. They're kinda like those orange/pink/choco wafer rectangles, except less tasty and a worse texture. The first time I ate them they also made me nervous and cut up my mouth. So, not my favorite cereal.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment