Thursday, February 1, 2024

DeLallo Mini Potato Gnocchi

I know this isn't really pasta, but it's in the pasta aisle, OK!? So the backstory here is that I saw an ad online for a free calendar from DeLallo, and I like calendars and free things, so I signed up, and they actually sent it. So it's hanging in my office and each month has a food pic and a recipe. So this month was the Best Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe. So, I made the recipe, which of course calls for their brand of gnocchi, which I bought as you can see. It cooked very quickly and seemed fun. However, the taste is not that great for me. But the texture is good, and in the recipe (a creamy chicken soup vibe) it is good. So I enjoyed it, but outside of the recipe context, IDK. Here is the soup for your viewing pleasure by the by. 

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10
Soup recipe: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment