Friday, February 23, 2024

PERDUE PERFECT PORTIONS - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast All Natural

OK, so these are perfect because the only ingredient is Chicken. I wasn't actually sure because there are no ingredients listed on the package, but online confirms it! And I never want more than one breast at a time, so these are great for me (although probs not for earth; sorry earth). I usually defrost in the microwave and pan fry, but this bag has instructions on different cooking ways, and one is "oven from frozen", so I figured I'd try that (30min on 350). Unfortunately my meat thermometer is out of commission, so I'm praying it worked! The 30 minutes didn't seem like enough, since it was still pretty pink, so I gave it another 15 minutes and that seemed good. The chicken was tasty and slightly dry but not burnt. Tasted like chicken and was filling and a normal chicken texture. Unfortunately my insides are still broken, but I don't think that's this chicken's fault!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment