Friday, February 23, 2024

Gatorade Orange

Ew, Gatorade. But I'm in a world of hurt this week, literally. I cancelled my dept meeting, I suffered through class, I almost had my parents take me to the ER. My insides are like "!!!!!!!!!!" and I haven't been eating for a few days. So I was like "OK I'll get Gatorade on Amazon", and so I did. This is the regular sugary stuff, and yet it STILL has artificial sweeteners in it. I swear, those things are the new pea protein. Well it's not like I'm allergic to them, but they do make my insides feel weird, so that's not great for current me, but whatever, I'm drinking it anyway. It tastes like Orange. It tastes like I'm Sick. It's fine for those things. No complaints, except the fake sugars.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment