Thursday, February 22, 2018

Pagoda Pork Potstickers

Whether you call them potstickers or dumplings, I'm generally a fan. However, this frozen meal was not doing it for me (and it's not because it was frozen, I enjoy the Tai Pei frozen potstickers a lot more). Maybe I don't like pork in general, but these made me a little itchy and the taste wasn't great, just like processed lump meat. The sauce is also weird and orange and not soy sauce, which is what I really want. They also hardly give you any of it! 😛 The noodle outside is fine, standard noodle, but the sauce is bad and inside is bad. One perk is that this comes in 2 individual 5 potsticker bags with separate sauce packets, and the cooking is very quick and easy. If only they tasted great it would be perfect!

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment