Saturday, February 17, 2018

Edwards Hershey's Chocolate Crème Pie

For you Burger King fans out there, this is what's known as their Hershey's Sundae Pie. I was all about those as a kid once the apple pie gained a peanut warning. Now I think this pie has a nut warning, but only at BK! (The same is true for Arby's turnovers vs. the boxed Pepperidge Farm version). Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure that the product is exactly the same. We're talking a cold pie with a dense crumbly chocolate crust, vaguely chocolatey moose, and some whipped topping with chocolate drizzle. It's very sweet and pretty fun to eat, although the saturated fat levels on this baby are next level. I do like that these are in single-serve boxes, though; that's very convenient and encourages me to buy it over something like an entire pie. The taste and texture for me are just OK, and I get a little sick of it by the end, but I also crave these sometimes. Classic pie!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment