Monday, February 26, 2018

Hershey's Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate Eggs

Only a month until Easter! That means it's time to move on from our heart shaped candy into our egg shaped candy. I always used to like these chocolate eggs as a kid, because they're 'extra creamy' so they taste better than the normal nugget/kiss chocolate Hershey uses, and the egg is also what seems to be a larger piece of candy than a kiss. Plus they're cute and of course nut-free. These didn't do that much for me this time around though. They're still good, and I ate them all, don't get me wrong, but I think the creamy Dove chocolate is a little tastier/creamier. These are still a little chalky or bitter in comparison (but still good and better than regular Hersheys). They are also very dense, so a better suck than chew for me. Very cute in a candy dish, also. (My roommates are moving out soon so I can think about such niceties again!)

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment