Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Marie Callender's - Chicken Parmigiana

Real talk -- I bought this because it was on sale and I wasn't allergic to it. So even though it wasn't very good, I can't say I was disappointed. I was really hungry when I ate this and I got basically what I expected. It was fine, but not good. There's a little bit of wet brocco and carrot, which was edible but pretty flavorless. A very little bit of mushy penne with cheese and red sauce, which I enjoyed because c'mon it's pasta. And a decent size breaded chicken patty, which made me only a little soy-protein-itchy (not too bad). If you like frozen chicken patties then you'll be fine with this, it's pretty standard. Probably won't rebuy this unless it's my only option, but it's perfectly serviceable. Way worse than takeout chicken parm though, (obvi).

Overall
Cost: 7/10 (2.50$)
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment