Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Thread Nitro Cold Brew Cans

I emailed them to ask about nut allergy stuff and they were very nice, but basically said "we don't know for sure what's going on in the canning place, but the only ingredo is coffee", so I trusted it because I like coffee. This is a cute idea, canned coffee, and it seemed good for when I was on the go and couldn't tote my homebrew pitcher with me, but I must say, drinking this from the can with no ice to dilute it or sugar/cream/milk added made for a very intense experience. Really strong cold brew flavor, in that weird sweet/coffeefruity way. Seems like it'd be much better if you can work a glass of ice in there too (and maybe a splash of milk or cream!). I would try it again though because I love coffee very much.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (3$ - basically 1 dunkie)
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment